The American Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics sponsors the following publications:
- Human Immunology accepts contributions of original work in the field of immunogenetics. The journal is published 12 times a year by Elsevier Science. Full text articles are available on line for ASHI members. Abstracts from ASHI Annual Meetings may also be found in Human Immunology.
Key word search is available for abstracts presented over the last several years.
- ASHI Quarterly contains news, scientific articles and information of interest to the membership.
- Patient information brochures describing the role of histocompatibility testing in solid organ and bone marrow transplantation.
- ASHI also sponsors the publication of books detailing investigation of the Major Histocompatibility Complex and the study of immunogenetics.
- Check out our new ASHI Insights e-newsletters.